Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Triplets

The Tessellating Stars quilts are finished. Bindings machine sewn, washed, dried, and delivered! Finally, finally finished.
I have written in Sharpe, on the machine on the quilter frame, SINGER NEEDLES ONLY. I refuse to spend another six weeks trying to figure out why the machine won't sew.

Knitting is progressing quite well. I've knitted Brayden a hat and bunny. Breana has a bunny in Homespun. I have knitted myself a pair of Flat Toesties slippers. The hat is Bernat Baby Jacquards yarn. The slippers and Brayden's bunny are Peaches and Cream 100% cotton.














This hat was knitted flat. It has some major flaws. (It seems that I can't count to 2.) But it will do to take him out in the yard here. It has a little grow room, so I'm knitting the new larger.

I have 3 projects on needles at this time, Vanessa wants a pair of Toesties. I will try to knit these in the round. I also have a scarf for her going as well.
The project I'm really into is a hat knit in the round for Brayden. I'm using the same yarn as the first hat. But I've increased the number of stitches cast on, and I'm knitting this one on a circular needle. It's going well in the K2 P2 ribbing stage. We'll see when it is time to start the Broken Rib part and its decreases.

No comments: