Monday, October 27, 2008

Last week of October? Already?!

I can't believe this year has flown by so fast. I have less than a month before I will put up my Christmas tree!!! Have I bought any gifts??? Yes, 3. 3 trucks for the littlest boys on my list. The 3 who still like gifts, no matter what they are!!! I'd better get into gear.

We had our 3rd annual family pumpkin carving contest Thursday.





Jenn proclaimed herself the winner. She says she made the cutest pumpkin this year. I have to agree. He's adorable!











We always have lots of fun.

Brayden and I made Hot Chocolate while everyone else carved pumpkins. Who can ask for a better helper.


We had an off year. We usually carve more pumpkins than 8. Too many conflicting schedules.








I was shooting these pics in the dark. I don't know how to improve the quality.

No comments: