Monday, October 27, 2008

Finished Quilts, WIP

This is the quilt I worked on the day Brayden was born. I saved the binding project for the delivery day 'cause I knew I would need busy hands while waiting. The chick was handpainted by Buck's brother Steven. I disassembled a toy from Wal-mart to get the book and the teething rings. (and the squeaker in the chick) Can you tell I'm an Early Interventionist? This is one stimulating quilt.



This the Meghen's quilt. My mama taught me this block. It was probably the only one she knew. She HATEDHATEDHATED sewing. I made a quilt for Matthew when he was born using this pattern.



Here is a quilt I made using one of Marcia's patterns again. This is her woven ribbons pattern with a little tweaking by me.

These is a rail fence. He need floor quilts. It is flannel.

This is his crib quilt for my house. It is a serger quilt. I found the pattern online. It is a quilt as you go pattern. Each side is the same.

No comments: