Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday

Abigail's 5 hour baby sweater is finished. Of course, it was more like a 8 hour sweater for me. I had to frog back about 4 rows of the body, cause I can't tell the difference between a knit side and a purl side. I also frogged each cuff to reknit using smaller needles. I like them better now.
I took it to knit as Buck and I drove to Baton Rouge to see Dr. Mary Elliott. My sonogram was fine, as expected. Dr Mary just spread out the mammogram and sonogram this year to get to know me better since my other surgeon left the practice.
I started to learn to knit in Jan. on the trip to see Dr. Mary. I've done okay in between visits with my knitting.
I am planning Joseph's bedding. I've got to get started on that project. I don't want to go upstairs when Brayden is here. I've too many pins scattered around to let him on the floor. I do a little knitting, and a whole lot of playing while he is here. Not too many babysitting days left before school starts. I sew later.
I've not quilted anything for the lil babies yet. I've got lots planned and some fabrics in my stash earmarked for them. I also have to make a quilt for John. I found the backing fabric in Baton Rouge. Being a man of few words, he grinned a whole lot when he realized I am going to make him a quilt.

No comments: