Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanks to Julia, Scrap Happy Quilter

Julia sent 3 quilts to be given to children who do not have covers for nap time in my Kindergarten class. They are beautiful quilts, cherished by those who received them. I have not told the children the quilts are theirs to keep because the others would riot. Have you ever had 13 really angry Kindergarteners on your hands? LOL. I will send the quilts home at the end of school this year. I will post pics as soon as I have them. It is the next to last week of school before Christmas.
Thank you, Julia

1 comment:

Julia said...

Don't worry Martha, I am going to somehow see to it that each one of those little children has a quilt to take home with them at the end of the year. Can you give me a head count, how many boys and how many girls? I would like to make gender specific ones if I can. Let me know how many more of each that you need.