Friday, February 19, 2010

Brayden Wants a Bottle

I heard Brayden in the kitchen playing in the plastics. I could tell he wasn't into anything I needed to stop. After a few minutes, I decided to investigate.




This is what I found:

Brayden is very carefully taking everything out of the cabinet. He is placing it on the floor. Neatly. Neater than it was in the cabinet.


He tried every ring on every bottle. None would work. He tried every nipple, too. All he wanted was a bottle that could be put together. He worked and worked. He completely emptied the cabinet. Finally, he said, "Baba, Mamaw. Peas!" Translation: I want a bottle, Mamaw. Please.

I fixed him a bottle.




I now have an reorganized plastics cabinet.

1 comment:

Marguerita McManus said...

He is so adorable! Thank you for the updates :)

Rosalie's dress is just gorgeous and it sounds like the wedding was just wonderful.

I love the story about the bottles. Kids can be such organizers, with tremendous patience! I just love watching them and I am so glad that you are able to have them near you.