Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vanessa and John Rose

Vanessa and John got married Aug 19 at 6:30.
IN MY HOUSE, With SIXTEEN days notice.

I got the flowers done, the dress renovated, the arch decorated, the chair sashes made, the wedding supper for 20 cooked, tablecloths made, the cakes ordered and picked up, and a new dress for me, ties for Buck and John, and a suit for Brayden bought. And the house cleaned, and cleared out for the wedding. Oh, and the carpet shampooed.

All accomplished while starting a new school year in a new classroom teaching a new grade level!

I AM WOMAN!! and in need of sleep!
I can't leave out babysitting a 10 month old several days during the allotted 16 pre-wedding days.

Photos to follow

1 comment:

Marguerita McManus said...

W.O.W!! You deserve a week at a pamper spa :) I bet that once you take a deep breath you really feel pretty good about accomplishing so much!! Sounds like everything went well :)