Sunday, February 1, 2009

Breana and Jimmy

Please pray for our family.
We are still waiting for a diagnosis for Breana.
However, Jimmy, Breana's daddy, is scheduled for surgery Wednesday on his skull. He is going to get a plate put in where he had a brain tumor removed in July 2007. This is his 4th surgery. His tumor was removed in July 07, with his skull bone replaced during that surgery. Late 2007, he had the bone replaced with a plate because the bone wouldn't fuse back to the rest of the skull. In Sept 2008, the plate had to be removed because of infection that would not clear up. He has been without a skull bone or plate since. It has been really scary to think of a 23 year old male living without a large part of his skull. The place is as big as my palm just above his right ear.
Breana usually stays with me when her parents are away in the hospital. It is always interesting to have a 3 year old in the house.
Breana is scheduled to have an evaluation for placement in the special education system of our parish. The eval is basically a formality because of her condition. She will qualify.


My computer is destined for the TRASH HEAP!!!! It has decided not to allow me to email commenters. It will be replaced within the month. It is a dinosaur. I am barely computer literate. I don't know how to fix the problems the computer creates for me.
I apologize for appearing to be rude. I'm thankful for all comments.

No comments: